The Australian made Polyzand® peeler features the double edged serrated blade which grips and cuts in two directions. This gripping effect makes the peeler very easy to use, almost no pressure is required making it of particular advantage to people with arthritis.
The Polyzand® peeler incorporates a melon ball scoop on the side of the handle and is a registered design. The new Polyzand® handle is smoother to hold, flexible yet very strong and dishwasher safe.
The ‘U’ shaped handle allows a comfortable wide grip suitable for left and right handed people.
- The size of the blade is 68mm
- Advantageous to people with Arthritis
- Highly recommended by the Australian Arthritis Foundation
- Peels any fruit or vegetable, shreds cabbage and slices up to a 1 kilo block of cheese
- The Polyzand® is smoother to hold and dishwasher safe.
- The Polyzand® material is resistant to any deformities or breakage.
- New flat guide for easier slicing