The Polyzand® peeler features the double edged serrated blade which grips and cuts in two directions. This gripping effect makes the peeler very easy to use, almost no pressure is required making it of particular advantage to people with arthritis.
The Polyzand® peeler incorporates a melon ball scoop on the side of the handle and is a registered design. The new Polyzand® handle is smoother to hold, flexible yet very strong and dishwasher safe.
The ‘U’ shaped handle allows a comfortable wide grip suitable for left and right handed people.
- The size of the small blade’s is 50mm
- The size of the Large blade is 68mm Mark II
- Advantageous to people with Arthritis
- Can be used Right or Left Handed
- Highly recommended by the Australian Arthritis Foundation
- Peels any fruit or vegetable. Slices small blocks of cheese
- The Polyzand® is smoother to hold and dishwasher safe.
- The Polyzand® material is resistant to any deformities or breakage.
- New flat guide for easier slicing
1- Use the standard peeler. for peeling any fruit or vegetable, and slicing half kilo block of cheese and vegetable with small diameter .
2- use the Professional peeler for shredding cabbage, slicing vegetable of bigger diameter, and one kilo block of cheese with Larger Melon Baller.
3- Use the Julienne for making standard size julienne for solid fruits or vegetables such as carrot.
4- Use the Slicer to slice Banana’s, Rock melon for Garnishing
Colour Of Peelers
Large 68mm Green / Yellow Peeler Mark II
Small Red / Blue / Black / Green / Yellow 50mm Julianne , Strip Slicer
Small Black/ Blue / Green / Yellow Peeler 50mm Double Serrated
Small Blue/ Black / / Yellow / Green Slicer 50mm Plan Blade
Color Combinations may vary depend on stock and availability.